|Duration||19 – 22 APRIL 2021 ( 4DAYS)|
|Theme||Reshaping Business and Investment to meet the Demands of the AFCFTA and Align with the Realities of the Post Covid-19 Era|
|Content||Speeches by the political principals The industry expert forums on various topics. Demonstration by innovators Exhibitions Expo packs|
|Estimated attendance||+/- 10 000 delegates|
|Target Market||Government representatives, experts, community representatives, local businesses, NGOs, CBOs, regulatory bodies, financial institutions and academics.|
- Pre-arrange side meetings/Product and brand launch.
- CEO round Table discussion.
- Ministers and Head of Government delegate meetings.
The expert forums will highlight the following:
- Impact investment
- Market characteristics
- Measures to increase foreign direct investments
- Policy dynamics
- Exchange controls
- Tariff escalation
- How the economic, political and social landscape impacts on the growth of business in Africa.
- Building relationships across agencies and all spheres of government to accommodate technology and innovation.
- Building the business case for the continent’s readiness for the 4IR.
- Aspects of competition among traders
- The current and future challenges faced by the business in the continent, such as Green Economy, Digital Migration, strife