Who will Participate And Why?
Government/investment promotion agencies represented by ministers, policy makers, etc. as well as private sector leaders. They will:
- Discuss issues related to investment and relevant policy reforms
- Examine the options and implications of financing investments in Africa
- Envision the future for investment in Africa and propose potential success strategies.
Venture capitalists/investors/financial institutions will:
- Network with potential trade partners and investors to initiate investment deals
- Identify investment opportunities and risk mitigation issues
- Meet with experts in the field and consider potential successful models
Representatives of commerce chambers, trade bodies, private investors and individuals will:
- Have a chance to update themselves on the latest advances in technology
- Network with suppliers, consumers, competitors and other stakeholders from various sectors.
- Seek out new business opportunities on a global platform.
Professionals and project consultants will:
- Listen to leading experts as they present success models and master plans with case studies.
- Benefit from specific feature areas, discussion panels and technical tours.
- Network with investors, venture capitalists and governments looking to develop and invest in new projects
Experts and representatives from industry, the academia and institutions will:
- Learn about the latest developments in technology and innovations.
- Meet with other experts in the field and exchange ideas
Media representatives/editors/reporters/journalists will:
- Facilitate live coverage of the event
- Report latest official statements and winning experiences.
- Gain exclusive access to global leaders in investment and latest reforms that attract international business and FDI.