Who will Participate & Why ?
Government/investment agencies represented by ministers and policy makers will:
- Discuss issues related to investment climate change and policy
- Examine the options and implication of financing
- Looking ahead of future in each country and developing strategic framework.
Venture capitalists/investors/financial institutions will:
- Network with potential trade partners and investors to manage investment
- Identify global investment opportunities and risks
- Come-face-to-face with experts in the field and debate on commercial issues
National and local chamber of commerce, trade bodies and individual
- Have a chance to update themselves with the latest technological advances
- Network with supplier, consumers, competitors and other stakeholders from various subsectors.
- Seek out new business opportunities across a global platform.
Professional services and project consultants will:
- Hear from world leading expertise present the success models master plan with case studies looking at technical, financial, logistical and marketing model.
- Benefit from specific feature area, discussion panels and technical tours.
- Network with investors, venture capitalist and governments looking to develop and invest in new projects
Experts, university faculty and Institutional bodies will:
- Learn about the latest development and innovations.
- Meet face-to-face with other experts in the fields.
Media representatives/editors/reporters/journalist will:
- Facilitate live coverage
- Report latest official statements on expo by visionaries leaders, industry expertise
- Gain exclusive access to global leaders and latest analyses that create the international business news headlines.